Monday, February 28, 2011

spice girls retro

spice girls retro From
Heard Around the Web [New Jams] « That's My Jam
... Remady, Retro/Grade, Revenge of the Nerds, Reviews, Rhonetta, Rhythm Masters, Rich Cronin, Rich Hill, Richard Vission, RichGirl, Rick Astley, Rick James, Rick Ross, Ricky Blaze, Ricky Martin, Rico Love ... Spark, Spice Girls, Spirit, Spoek Mathambo, Spose, Stacie Hollywood, Stan Walker, Stanfour, Staple Singers, Stapleton, Star Slinger, Starshell, Static Major, Static Revenger, Steph Jones, Stephanie Mills, Stephen Jerzak, Sterling Simms, Steve Aoki, Steve Smooth ...
Whimsy Couture Sewing Blog: An Award For Whimsy Couture
3) Although Whimsy Couture's style is more vintage and whimsical, my love for design involves ALL styles like retro, goth & punk, 1920's, 50's, 70's, 80's, etc. 4) I love communicating through email but hate phone calls ... conscience if I don't get to sew/work for one day (makes me a work-aholic!?) 7) I moved every 2-3 years since I was 18. Here are my favorite blogs, they inspire me and they make me want to craft even more! Making · The Girl Creative ... Sugar & Spice ...
Fluor: Mizu - Annyi szar zene van!...
... (1) soho party (2) spice girls (1) squeezer (1) steklovata (1) sugarloaf (1) szecsÅ'di karcsi (1) szulák andrea (1) technoheads (1) tekkno (1) tic tac toe (1) tik tak (1) ufo (1) vengaboys (1) vip (1) v tech (1) wubble u (1) zlad! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment