Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Exclusive Hollywood News | Kat Von D Got Tattoo of Jesse James Before Breakup


 ‘LA Ink’ star, Kat Von D tweeted Monday night that she and fiancé Jesse James, Sandra Bullock’s ex-husband, had broken up. However, Kat reportedly has something of Jesse’s that is more permanent than a relationship.
In a preview for the season premiere of ‘LA Ink’, 29-year-old Kat surprises Jesse with a tattoo of his fifth grade picture on her left side. According to Radaronline.com, Kat says in the clip: “I’m getting his face tattooed on me and I have no idea how he’s going to react.”
When Jesse saw the tattoo he told her she was ‘crazy’ and that he loved her. “Perhaps foreshadowing the future, Kat says she was scared about Jesse’s reaction. ‘I thought you were going to tell me you were breaking up with me’,” Radaronline reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment