Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Claudia Schiffer biography

Claudia Schiffer biography
Height
5′ 10¾” (1.80 m)
Spouse
Matthew Vaughn (25 May 2002 – present) 2 children
Trivia :
- She was engaged to magician David Copperfield (1994 – 1999).
- She is spokeswoman for breast cancer.
- Height 5′11″ (180 cm)
- Volunteers for UNICEF.
- She owns the chain of Fashion Cafe restaurants with Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Elle Macpherson.
- Engaged to Green Shields Stamp heir and playboy Tim Jeffries. [1999]
- Engaged to producer Matthew Vaughn [end 2001]
- 30 January 2003, Son, Caspar Matthew De Vere Drummond, born weighing 7 pounds.
- 9 November 2004, she gave birth to a healthy baby daughter, Clementine, in London. The baby reportedly weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
- She loves dogs especially German Shepherds.
- She had a craving for curry during her first pregnancy.
- She was ranked #5 in Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel”.
- She presented Prince William Windsor with a polo trophy in 2002.
- She is one of the five supermodels. The others are Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
- Her children are: Caspar and Clementine.
- She is fluent in French.
- She loves Prada.
Quotes :
- “I know one day I’ll be considered too old. I think 40-year-old women actually look more healthy and fit than some girls in their 20s. I’ve met women who have way better bodies in their 40s because they’ve been working on them for all these years.”
- “I actually don’t meet very many men because they are, I guess, afraid to approach me or think that I’m from another planet.” – on turning 30, to the German magazine Stern
- “I used to work every single day and travel round the world. I worked weekends, I never took one second off. When I met my husband I said, “You know what, this is important. I’m not going to work weekends any more.” And when I had kids, I became even more careful. Modelling work is fine because you can do one day here, two days there, you’re never long gone.”
- “I love being pregnant. You can do whatever you want. You don’t feel guilty, because I used to feel guilty about having a day off. And, you know, something really strange happened to me. Before my pregnancies, I was someone who had to watch their weight.”
Filmography :
1. “Arrested Development”
- Charity Drive (2003) TV Episode (uncredited) …. Balboa Towers Security
2. Love Actually (2003) …. Carol
3. “Dharma & Greg”
- This Diamond Ring (2002) TV Episode …. Gretchen
- I Think, Therefore I Am in Trouble (2002) TV Episode …. Gretchen
4. Life Without Dick (2002) …. Mary
5. In Pursuit (2001) (V) …. Catherine Wells
6. Black and White (1999) …. Greta
7. Friends & Lovers (1999) …. Carla
8. Desperate But Not Serious (1999) …. Gigi
… aka Reckless + Wild (USA: DVD title)
9. The Blackout (1997) …. Susan
… aka The Blackout (France)
10. Richie Rich (1994) …. Aerobics Instructor
11. “De tu a tu”
- Episode dated 18 February 1993 (1993) TV Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment